Yesterday I went grocery shopping and decided to get a pot roast. I've never really bought anything else besides ground beef because I just don't know how to cook it. Silly, I know. So I bravely asked the meat department guy if the roast I found was the "pull apart" kind. He said yes, so I bought it and went on my way. When Jason got home from work, I proudly announced that we were having pot roast with potatoes and carrots for Sunday dinner this week. Growing up, we had some type of beef, usually roast, potatoes, and a veggie every single Sunday...without fail. So I wanted to try it out for our family.
Jason looked at me as he saw the pot roast in the fridge and said, "You do realize that your bought a pork roast, don't you?" Then it dawned on me that I bought the completely wrong thing! It even says in big fat letters PORK ROAST right on the front of it! Oh well, I told him, maybe next time. He responsed with a chuckle and a big hug. We both laughed at my blondness, it was great! So we are having pork BBQ sandwiches instead! Still, oh so yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
In all things- there is a silver lining! Pork pull apart BBQ does sound quite delicious- LOL
Post a Comment