Day 7- So the entirety of the day was pretty insignificant. I don't have a car, so that ruled out any shopping (darn). And my mom's craft room was empty, because it is getting re-carpeted tomorrow. So any type of craft was out...Tessa's been taking long naps, so during the day, it was just little ol' me left to contemplate life, or something like that!...and playing with Tessa when she was awake. Around 6pm, I decided to go and visit my aunt Cindy in Highland. So my sweet sister let me borrow her car and even offered to take Tessa over night. So I set out to my auntie's, childless to have some bonding time with my little Cindy. It's always fun at her house and I love being around her bubbly personality! She lifts my spirits! I love sleepovers!
The pictures of Tessa in the basket were taken the day before. I was in the living room with her playing and she all of the sudden decided to climb in the basket! It was the cutest thing. She just sat there smiling, proud of herself. I love happy moments like that!
2 comments:
Nicki! So cute. How long are you in Utah? We should get together! Very soon.
Nicole, I lift your spirits, I'm not so sure about the time you were here, but thank you! I love you and you are a blessing in my life.
cindy
Post a Comment